The allure of small-ship cruises is the flexibility and ease with which Zegrahm Expeditions is able to navigate some of the most fascinating destinations on Earth, including remote islands and narrow fjords inaccessible by larger ship.
To this end, they’ve chartered select vessels from the best fleets in the world for small-ship voyages — using the highest standards and providing you with the very best experience!
ULTIMATE SEYCHELLES WITH ALDABRA ATOLL
• Enjoy world-class snorkeling and diving, the Seychelles is home to some 850 species of rainbow-hued fish.
• Spend two full days exploring the magnificent Aldabra Atoll, a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
• Photograph a variety of sublime vistas, including La Digue, where huge granite boulders and swaying palms frame the picture-perfect white-sand beaches.
• Wander the labyrinth of serpentine alleyways in Zanzibar’s Stone Town—a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
• Discover a wealth of rare and endemic species, including giant Indian Ocean tortoises, Aldabra white-throated rails, Seychelles paradise-flycatchers, and Seychelles blue-pigeons.
WILD & ANCIENT BRITAIN WITH IRELAND
• Witness some of Europe’s largest seabird colonies—puffins, gannets, guillemots, kittiwakes, and more—crowding the dramatic cliffs and rocky offshore islands.
• Visit Giant’s Causeway where some 40,000 closely-packed hexagonal columns descend like a staircase into the sea.
• Discover important Neolithic monuments—the Standing Stones of Stenness; the Ring of Brodgar; and Skara Brae, a well-preserved Stone Age village.
• Explore a variety of architectural wonders, from Mousa’s Iron Age broch and 12th-century Iona Abbey to the magnificent St. Magnus Cathedral in Kirkwall.
CIRCUMNAVIGATION OF ICELAND
• Explore Iceland’s fabled Golden Circle—Thingvellir National Park, Gullfoss Waterfall, and Geysir.
• View vast colonies of breeding seabirds; kittiwakes, thick-billed and common murres, black guillemots, fulmars, and comical Atlantic puffins.
• Meet the residents of colorful fishing villages and stroll through archaeological sites that recall the height of Viking exploration.
• Photograph Iceland’s stunning landscapes—bubbling hot springs, glittering glaciers, soaring volcanoes, and plunging waterfalls.
• Cruise in search of whales and other marine mammals that congregate here in the summer months.
CIRCUMNAVIGATION OF THE BLACK SEA
• Choose from several tours highlighting Istanbul’s wealth of historic sites and architectural treasures.
• Enjoy an energetic performance of traditional dances in Georgia while sampling local wines.
• Explore the grand city of Odessa, with splendid examples of elegant 18th- and 19th-century architecture, including a tour of the magnificent Opera House.
• Cruise through the winding canals of the Danube River Delta, a UNESCO World Heritage Site and Biosphere Reserve, as we search for over 200 species of birds.
• Wander through a wealth of well-preserved Ottoman architecture in Safranbolu.
If you book a featured 2020 Luxury Expedition Cruise, you can enjoy a 5% savings per booking* on select voyages, plus $200 Shipboard Credit per person on Category 4 or higher staterooms.*