With the recent outbreak of the COVID-19 coronavirus, it’s important for us to hunker down for a while and put our vacation plans on hold. Social isolation is key to controlling the spread of this virus. Hopefully, doctors will develop a vaccine soon that will allow us to resume our social activities and get back to traveling, which is a true passion for many of us!
This (March/April) article in Travel Magazine Online will introduce you to several destinations that you may be interested in exploring when life gets back to normal…
• NIZUC Resort & Spa (CANCÚN, MEXICO)
• Paradisus Playa del Carmen La Esmeralda (PLAYA DEL CARMEN, MEXICO)
• Belmond Maroma Resort & Spa (RIVIERA MAYA, MEXICO)
• Paradisus Los Cabos (LOS CABOS, MEXICO)
• The Cove at Atlantis (PARADISE ISLAND, BAHAMAS)
• Paradisus Punta Cana (PUNTA CANA, DOMINICAN REPUBLIC)
• El Mangroove, Autograph Collection (GUANACASTE, COSTA RICA)
• Acqualina Resort & Spa on the Beach (MIAMI BEACH, FLORIDA)
• Fontainebleau Miami Beach (MIAMI BEACH, FLORIDA)
• Terranea Resort (RANCHO PALOS VERDES, CALIFORNIA)
• The Resort at Pelican Hill (NEWPORT COAST, CALIFORNIA)
• Dan Tel Aviv (TEL AVIV, ISRAEL)
• Brunelleschi Hotel (FLORENCE, ITALY)
• Belmond Castello di Casole (TUSCANY, ITALY)
• Kasbah Tamadot – Sir Richard Branson’s Moroccan Retreat (MARRAKECH, MOROCCO)
• Mont Rochelle Hotel & Vineyard (FRANSCHHOEK, SOUTH AFRICA)
My thoughts are with you and your family!
Please stay safe and well.