Sara Raney offers a premium travel concierge service for savvy travelers. (This is similar to a medical concierge service in which a doctor provides more personalized care to a limited number of patients.) Sara’s Luxury Travel Concierge Service includes one full year of travel planning for an annual fee. This includes taking care of all of your travel arrangements, down to the smallest details!
Best of all, Sara specializes in planning unique travel experiences that will make you the envy of your friends and business associates!
When you travel, it is essential to maximize your time and your investment. Having traveled to over 100 countries and explored all seven continents, Sara knows how to customize every aspect of your journey, and make plans and arrangements that go far beyond your basic travel needs. This provides immense peace of mind, especially when traveling to unfamiliar regions, and allows you to experience an extraordinary adventure with the–best-of-the-best possible service.
As your Luxury Travel Concierge, Sara works for you, not those travel companies that make it seem like booking a dream vacation is easy; it’s not. There are endless options to choose from! Sorting out the true gems from the tourist traps takes a lot of time, work, experience, and connections. She will also advocate on your behalf with service providers and government agencies and manage all of the travel details so that you don’t have to.
Sara’s ELITE PACKAGE* includes:
• Interview, research and provide at least six itineraries for you to choose from for a truly unique travel experience.
• Provide quick notifications about special offers and sales on trips of interest.
• Handle all of the paperwork for your air travel, cruise ships, trains, limousines, restaurants, private tours, also access to special themed cruises. She also takes care of your Visa and Trusted Traveler Programs, such as TSA PreCheck, Global Entry, Nexus, and STEP.
• Fill out forms for you, including passenger information (online), Special Needs, and Special Service requests.
• Provide information on local Travel Medical Clinics.
• Help you weigh the options of Travel Insurance pros and cons.
• Advise you on what to do if the unthinkable happens.
• Special amenities that are only available when your arrangements are made through me.
• Travel tips that will save you time and money, and make you the envy of your neighbors and friends.
• Monitor travel advisories, warnings, and carrier updates and changes that can affect your travel reservations, plans, and itinerary.
• Sara will always work within your budget!
Sara makes sure that everything about your upcoming trip is well-planned and in order, so that you can enjoy a rich travel experience filled with memories that will last you a lifetime, and return home well-rested!
*Individual package; non-transferable one-year agreement. (You are welcome to bring along one travel partner for no additional fee.)
Sara Raney is an Alaska Certified Expert for the State of Alaska, an authority on Antarctica, Falkland Islands, Patagonia and Alaska Expedition cruising, and intimately familiar with over 170 ships in the fleets of 46 major cruise lines, hotels, and trains, including Un-Cruise, Hurtigruten, Zegrahm Expeditions, Paul Gauguin, Azamara, Geographic/Lindblad Expeditions, Uni-World, Rocky Mountain-Mountaineer Train, Orient Express, and Shangri-La Luxury Hotels, and many other exceptional travel companies that you may not be familiar with.
As your luxury travel concierge, she will help you plan a travel adventure that will enrich your life!