LUXURY IS A STATE OF MIND… ARE YOU LOOKING FOR A PASSIONATE LIFE CHANGING TRAVEL ADVENTURE?
What could you learn from someone who has traveled over 100 countries and visited all seven continents?
- Sara explores over 170 ships in the fleets of 46 major cruise lines, hotels, and trains. She represents those that offer one of a kind life changing adventures.
- She is your concierge for Un-Cruise, Hurtigruten, Zegrahm Expeditions, Paul Gauguin, Azamara, Geographic/Lindblad Expeditions, Uni-World, Rocky Mountain-Mountaineer Train, Orient Express, and Shangri-La Luxury Hotels, and many other unique travel companies who offer memorable travel experiences.
- She is an Alaska Certified Expert for the State of Alaska, and is an authority on Antarctica, Falkland Islands, Patagonia and Alaska Expedition cruising.
WHY IS IT IMPORTANT TO WORK WITH SARA?
As a member of “Sara’s Luxury Inner Circle Membership” at http://livealifeofpassionandadventure.com/consulting, you will receive daily updates on current, time sensitive specials, and Sara will keep you up to date on ones that are of particular interest to you. As your personal concierge, she has all of your information on file which enables her to quickly and easily make all the travel arrangements on your behalf. All you have to say is “book it!” and Sara takes care of the rest.
Join “Sara’s Inner Circle Membership” today at www.livealifeofpassionandadventure.com/consulting. Experience the difference of having your own personal travel concierge. You can count on Sara to assist you before, during, and after your trip. The benefit of partnering with a travel concierge who is experienced in working with savvy travelers is that she is not a sales person. She always has your best interest at heart. With her services, you can be confident that your vacation will be perfectly planned, hassle free, and filled with memories you will cherish forever.
Sara is a professional speaker, author, and travel consultant who shares tips and strategies with audiences across the world. Click here to LIVE A LIFE OF PASSION AND ADVENTURE!
THE BENEFITS OF TRAVELING WITH SARA
- As a travel concierge, I know first hand what it is like to travel at every stage in life. I know what you need to have to feel comfortable and safe.
- I will help you plan a trip that will make you the center of attention.
- As a senior and widow I understand the little things that turn an ordinary vacation into an extraordinary vacation.
- You work hard for your money. I make sure that your vacation dollars are going to be spent wisely and that you will get the most value for your dollar.
- I am Special Needs qualified to assist those who need just a little more help to get around.
- I understand the needs of solo travelers.
- I only represent companies that I have researched thoroughly and have experienced myself. You can feel confident that I would not recommend a company that I would not use myself.
I have made my travel dreams come true! Let me help you make yours come true, too!
If you’re like me and don’t want to sweat the details or end up on a vacation from hell, at a minimum, you need to consult with Sara before you roll the dice and buy a vacation online because, if you qualify to have Sara help you, you’re vacation experiences (and safety) are virtually guaranteed.” – Christine Love- Las Vegas, NV
“Sara – words cannot express how grateful we are to Carol for recommending you to us! The advice you gave us about places to go and things to see in Corfu, Greece (that were not in any travel books) made our trip truly memorable. Thank you!” – Julie and Mark Hutchingson
“Thank you for showing us around Malta, and especially for your patience in walking slowly with us! It made it much more enjoyable to be with someone who was familiar with the area and didn’t make us feel rushed. We look forward to doing it again.” – Cecilia Walker
“I am so grateful that you insisted we pick up a good Travel Insurance policy before we left! Kevin’s medical bills would have wiped us out. Thank you, again, Sara!” – Bren
“I never realized what a difference it would make to book a cruise through a Travel Advisor. You saved us a fortune, and gave us great advice! We will definitely recommend you to our friends. Thank you!” – Rae S.
“We had SO MUCH FUN on that Royal Caribbean cruise! I’m so happy we booked it with you! Thank you for everything!” – Stacy Boling
Thank you for visiting my website! – Sara Raney, Travel Concierge